Monday 23 December 2013

Apologies and Merry Christmas!

First of all, apologies for the lack of posting in the last couple of weeks. I've had several module deadlines, dissertation work, Christmas shopping, Christmas parties etc etc, allowing little time to go birding or do interesting things to blog about.

I've now set up the BirdTrack things needed to start the University Birdwatch Challange in January, and created instructions so the rest of the Bangor Uni Birding Group can join in. Zac and I have already started sending records in, and I'm hoping to get a mini bird race going in January to encourage others to BirdTrack sightings on Uni grounds.

Also, one of my sisters has got engaged and I've found out I'm going to be an aunty! Best Christmas present I could ever have asked for :-D 

I am now at home for Christmas, having met all my uni deadlines and picked up an extra module, so lots of work to do over Christmas and New Year. 

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and manage to get out at least once, despite the awful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment