Monday 28 October 2013

Monday, 28th October - Work mode is back!

So I've had another low key day today and am finally getting over my cold. Managed to get a tiny bit of work done in the morning, ready for a presentation on Thursday morning, but was not as productive as I'd hoped. 

After a lecture at 13:00 - DNA Barcoding - I was feeling a bit exhausted (guess I'm not 100% better yet). I had a rest, caught up with a friend over a cup of tea, and then at 17:00 discovered I'd got 80% for my first assessed piece of work this year ! This must have triggered something in my brain because, since then, I've managed to start the stats work for my dissertation. I've been putting this off for 2 weeks now, so it feels good to get going!

It feels great to know I'm still working at the same level as the last two years and, hopefully, if I can keep it up, I'll be looking at a high 1st Class degree when I graduate. Hopefully this will give me the best chance of making my way straight into an ornithological career.


Module marks from the last two years





My module marks from the last two years.
Top section is my first year marks,
bottom section is second year.

If I keep that level up for all 5 modules this year, then I should achieve a solid to high 1st Class Degree.

That's the aim anyway.








  Best get back to SPSS and Microsoft Excel now.


No comments:

Post a Comment