Sunday 27 October 2013

October - Back to University

I am now back at Bangor university to complete my Zoology with Animal Behaviour course.
As per usual I've been super busy. I am now the BTO Student Ambassador for Bangor University. This involves trying to get students involved with the BTO and being the general student "go to" for anyone who's interested in birds. So far I've organised a team of 8 to take over a WeBS count at Llyn Alaw Reservoir, joined the committee of the new Birding Society and encouraged 10+ students to get involved with birding, Bangor Bird Group and ringing. It's going well so far and is a nice break from university work.

As well as copious amounts of module and dissertation work, I've also started a dipper ringing project with Chris, volunteered at Treborth Botanic Gardens, given blood, done dawn Visual Migration and mist netting with Zac, cleared paths at Llyn Alaw (off my own back because Welsh Water wouldn't) and helped with cannon netting for SCAN ringing group. 

After these non stop 5 months, my body has finally called it quits and demanded a break! I've caught a cold (very unusual for me) and am now having to take it easy - at least for a few days.

5 comments:

  1. Publishing is usually our 1 type of pastime along with quite often When i wrote when i find some good spare time. Your current composing can be quite knowledgeable along with pleasurable 1 look for everyone about the composing procedure. EssayPenguins discounts In which has the capacity to can make everyone more win over about the composing career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My congratulations with starting your dissertations. I have a small useful tips for you: after completing main parts, hire a paper writer for example at https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/essayshark-com-review or other service like this at my blog. You will save a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most objective of essay written material is very essentials for every student for their admission. You can easily better idea from this http://best-essay-writing.services and easily fulfill buildup your carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My respects, dear reader! If you're reading this now, may you do well, you'll pass everything with flying colors. Well, now to the point, I ordered essaytyper, I was a little worried, as I had not used detailed services before and was afraid that I would be left without my blood money. But my doubts dissipated after communicating with the support, the support is highly classified, as well as the performers themselves. On the timing was 7 days, but in the order indicated that the work allocate 5 days, as you need to check, rewrite and submit.

    ReplyDelete